Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No - I'm not dead.

I've just not had anything new to add as although I'm closer to deciding on my photo editing software, I've yet to bite the bullet and purchase.

I've had a request for some quick Christmas cards and so I'm doing a SHORT Stamp-a-stack this Friday, Sept. 19.  There are 5 cards with a 3-D item tossed in.  Cost is $10.

Doris and her granddaughter are coming at 4pm but they simply want to be done before supper and then have the evening for themselves.  

If you're interested and want to 'play', call or email me and let me know what time slot you'd like.  You can come as early as 4:00 p.m. or at any time after (up to 9:00 p.m. as I feel an early bedtime coming). I'll have your stack of cards prepped and ready for you.

Now that I've actually figured out how to add photos to the slide show widget that Vivian Swain placed on my blog, perhaps I'll try taking photos of the cards for this Stamp-a-stack and adding them without the additional 'editing capabilities' of special software.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
I hope you will share your cards with us!!! It's always so inspiring to see what others are making!!!
Great to see your new post too!!!

 

blogger templates |