Monday, August 18, 2008

"P.C. Party" (paper cropping party)

This is very much like a 'PMS' party (pizza, movie, stamping) or a scrapbooking crop.  You bring your stuff (card stock, stamps, adhesive, etc) out on the Friday night and set up at a table.  You then proceed to stamp and create whatever is on your 'to do' list.

You have access to my inks, punches, stamps, cutters, etc.... - the non consumables - along with my ideas and samples, FREE of charge.  You'd run a tab for anything else you need to pick up.

When you sign up you can let me know if there's anything special that you'd like to work on so I can have some ideas ready for you.

Cost: (for space either for yourself or for you and a friend or two who are willing to share the same table)
  • $10.00 for a small table - 4' long
  • $15.00 for a medium table - 6'-8' long
  • $20.00 for the 10' table in my scrap room
  • $30.00 for my dining room table upstairs - it easily sits 12 people for a meal
Food:
FRIDAY 
  • evening - beverages and snack foods
SATURDAY 
  • breakfast - beverages, fruit, freshly baked muffins
  • lunch - beverages, cold plate, dessert
  • supper - beverages, lasagna, salad, dessert
Time frame:
  • Friday....... 6:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
  • Saturday... 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Since the number of participants I can comfortably accommodate is limited, the earlier you can reserve your spot, the better you chances of getting in.

Prizes: .... of course, what would a paper cropping party be without them?  Everyone who participates will receive a "Thank you for participating in this event." gift.  In addition, I'll have enough door prizes so everybody goes home with an additional 'something' from my basket.  Thanks to the Latenight Stampers post-convention WOW presentation activity, my top prize will be a "Define Your Life" stamp set (value $56.95).  If, by chance, you happen to have won this set during my August open House period, you can either take this and give it to a stamping friend as an awesome gift or select any other stamp set in the current catalogue.

I hope that you'll consider this event as a super opportunity to get a whole bunch of cards and perhaps a few 3-D projects completed.  It's bound to be a blast and I know that Donnie will certainly look forward to have stamping happening on both levels of our home!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, who's Donnie?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Mary!!! You are doing a wonderful job!!! I'm another one of Vivian's downline...did we meet at convention??? Were you at the pj party? If so, you will remember me! LOL
Keep up the great work!
(I couldn't sit by and let Michelle make all the posts, now could I???)

Doreen Hewitson said...

Okay...I know who Donnie is and how he's going to feel about his space being usurped (talking about moving out of the box - Mary what are you thinking? He's been chewing about you moving stuff out of your room!!!). What a wonderful blog. I'm very envious and can hardly wait to see the creations you are going to post!

Anonymous said...

OK Mary, the pressure is on!!! I just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you!!! You must go to my blog for details of this tag!!! I hope you will play along, because it's alot of fun getting to know each other! (Especially the weird stuff!!! LOL)

You are amazing and I so appreciate all you do!!!

Hugs,

Susan
www.createdwithlovebysusan.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates |