Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hi Michelle

Another fabuloso lady that I need to thank is Michelle Bowley who's currently (well probably not right now 'cause she's got her own stuff to do) working on my banner and copyright signature.  She's already sent me a draft and I like what I've seen.

I connected with both Michelle and Vivian during the Latenight Stampers' pre-convention activities and out of that connection has come this blog - another aspect of my stamping - which is bound to enrich my life and will hopefully enrich the lives of others in some way. 

At one point in my earlier studies, I read that once you reach the age of 25, you start losing thousands of brain cells each and every day.  As I began to add decades to my 25th year, I became more concerned that I'd eventually work my way down to zero and that the pathways along which the little electrical charges flowed would shrivel up.  

Since then I've found out that elderly individuals can create new pathways in the brain - all we need to do is to learn new things and to work through situations we've never before encountered.

I figure that in relation to blogging, there's a lot of NEW stuff ahead of me and so I'm expecting to be able to reverse the 'brain drain' that's been happening since I was 25.

Perhaps by August 2009, I will be able to report that I've balanced the outward flow of brain cells with an inward surge of new pathways through Stamping Connections.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous job! You made me smile (and giggle too if you must know) when your blog popped up. Hi Mary! back at ya! I'm glad that we met and I hope to continue our friendship though many many many miles away.
BIG hugs to you,
Michelle
Now get some pictures up there girl!

 

blogger templates |